About Krish Rauni Resort
Your host, Kishore family, stay in their ancestral cottage which is more than 70 yrs old. After many years of professional work, Mr.k Kishore decided to get settled in his father's home in Matiana, where he loves to take care of his home and the Apple Orchard around the house. His foresightedness made him set up a resort on the property where people can unwind themselves from their hectic lifestyles in the cities. Their son Vineet Kishore, after completing studies from an Australian universirty decided to join this venture. Presently he looks after the resort with his wife Prerna. Kishores take immense satisfaction in taking care of their guests and in making them feel at home. Vineet's warm and generous nature influence many interesting conversations on life, local lifestyle, current affairs, etc., while enjoying morning breakfast on the sundeck or while sipping the evening tea. Prerna, on the other hand makes sure that the guest is served the best cuisine of his/her choice by working with the locally employed staff from the village. Being an amazing cook, she makes sure that the guests taste both regional and otherwise popular specialty dishes. Their personal involvment in all the departments of running the resort makes the stay of every guest a memorable experience.
have a rejuvenating experience .....so close to nature
At Krish Rauni Resort, special care has been taken to have something of interest for everyone.
Activities At krish rauni....
- Carrom Board
- Cards to keep everyone busy
- Tambola is arranged for a group on request
- Bonfire can be arranged if intimated in advance
- A children's park has been developed with swings, see-saw and slide for the little ones
- or voracious readers there is a good collection of books ranging from fiction to auto biographies to spirituality. Pick a book of your choice and sit in the orchard for a quite reading. One can go for long, quite walks around Krish Rauni Resort in the village amongst Pine trees, Cherry and Apple Orchards.